What Can Be Found When Wandering Around and About
posted by photogman at 5:42 PM
thanks, like it much better. Kathie
Well, you could have done that in about 20 seconds. Or I could have, rather. :D
Gorgeous photo though!
Well, you should use your PS talents for photography. Your Orton Flower is gorgeous. I would like to have photos that nice. And I still like the paisley (or whatever that pattern is) tree just fine....Thanks for the comment on the photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Wannabe Photographer
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
thanks, like it much better. Kathie
Well, you could have done that in about 20 seconds. Or I could have, rather. :D
Gorgeous photo though!
Well, you should use your PS talents for photography. Your Orton Flower is gorgeous. I would like to have photos that nice. And I still like the paisley (or whatever that pattern is) tree just fine....
Thanks for the comment on the photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home